[Dailydrool] Humphrey the Halloween Hero

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 14:19:01 PDT 2009

Hey boys and gurls iffen you havent gotten a copy of Hympreys Book you
better hurry while they are still there cause we just got ours today and it
is way way kewl

I fink that Humphrey guy wants to be just like mecause himshas advenchure
and fun times and saves the day..

I like him eben if it shud hab been Bob the Halloween Hero hehehehehehe

It is a kewl story with kewl pictures but eben better than that........ALL
OF THE PROCEEDS  go to basset rescue half to Montana and half to House of
Puddles

it dont get any better than that when you can buy something kewl and have
all the proceeds go to rescue...   better hurry and get out mommys credit
card and go to

http://humphreybasset.angelfire.com/ and read about it and at the bottomof
the page click the paypal link (iffen you don't have paypal you can use a
credit card) or there is an email address iffen you wanna send a check..

I wonder iffen Humprey will have a Thankgiving adventure where he scored the
turkey or something kewl like that

get it you wont be sorry...oh tell em Bob sent you

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr

Bobs store  www.KBspecialties.com