[Dailydrool] We git Companiez!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jun 13 17:33:01 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. It bee busy dey in me home, we hab nice companies, Miss Sandra, youze know Lady Bianca's momma she come to me home. Meet da Brudder. I bee good boy, course a man ob me nature always good boy, I gib her da nose, da sniffy, gib her da wink wink wink to take home to Miss Bianaca whut now has her picsure in me cage, she be a hottie let me tellz you, so I git all me smellz on her so Miss Bianca knowz whut a studman I bee.
Ob course ol Elder Clara an Sister Daisy bee a hornin in on me action, dey a pushin an a shobin to git on in dere to get a bellyrub, geez like dey own da place. Brudder Jake whut bee a liddel neerbous dis mornin, he be a motorin around an Momma seys Brudder Jake, it bee time fur youze nappie dis mornin, you dun gotz up on da wrong side ob da cage todey, but he seyz hallo to Miss Sandra. Heez good ol boy in dere.

Now Brudder Elwood still berry mazed at Ol Bob. He dun gabe da meet an greet an he go back to him snoozin spot in da kishen. Ol Bob take a good stretchin ob da footz an he blow da gas dat rattle da winnderz outta da tailpipe. It be embarrassin moment, but Ol Bob proud ob himself.
Miss Sandra bring us da TREETS!!! Da good stuff, Da big ones, whut oh so good---SNORT SNORT SNORT---she bring Elder Clara da diet onez.
We fank youze fur a comin to see we, we hopez youze come agin, Brudder Elwood a goin to git me a biggie treet an snarf it down in front ob Elder Clara.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts