[Dailydrool] Maggie- senior gone wild

tammy408 at roadrunner.com tammy408 at roadrunner.com
Mon Jun 15 07:03:47 PDT 2009

my lexis marie moose moose of umpster had a pit bull boyfriend, rex..  he was mean as the get go to anyone other than his family, but was so in love with lexis marie.. they would sit on their side of the chain link fence, and kiss and just sit there for hours.. rex didn’t like anyone by lexis..but never harmed her in any way.

two weeks after having to send lexis marie to the rainbow bridge, rex died..

I hope Maggie stays in her yard, no visiting the boys..   lexis marie used to escape if the kids left the gate open.. she thought it was her invitation to go visit the neighbors.. and always scared the tar out of me, when I couldn't find her in the yard.. so I had to buy a lock and boy was she mad at the mom..

tammy, eric, and lexis marie atb, shadie babe atb