[Dailydrool] Battle at da perch

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jun 15 16:52:32 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Mundey. Yup, todey be da dey I git me pencul an paper and meke me list ob da fings to pack fur da Slobberfest. I can't be a goin an furgit nuffin. I be a wearin me gud collar, ?I tekin me sunglasses, hmmmm, now should I take me specul Speedo's. or meebe go naked and really rock? Whut a deesisoin. Meebe me muskle shirt, dat mekes da woomens swoon.
Oh yea, I teke me chapstick. Me lipperflapz git liddel chapped wif all da kissin ob da woomenz.
Brudder Elwood a countin down da deyz, we gonna head on up da road an...........
Holdit.
Oh my, now lookie dere. Brudder Elwood moobe on ober, watch dis frum obber here.
Sister Daisy jus motored by an gotz on Elder Clara's perch. Here com Elder Clara, she a headin fur da perch.
Dis gonna be gud here. Youze nebber git on da perch. Brudder Elwood born at nite but it won't last nite, ebbin I gotz dem warnin sensorz bout da perch. I watchin da action. Brudder Elwood dooze dis reporter style---aaaahhhmmmm.....

......and now I see thru the crowd, Elder Clara is approaching the royal perch, only to find Sister Daisy with her dainty snooter resting ever so gracefully on the perch, she shows no signs of moving, only her glorious gold eyes tell the story and she glares at Elder Clara. The crowd moves back, this appears to be a dangerous situation unfolding.
Elder Clara moves closer, a deep rumble is......yes folks, that was a stink bomb Elder Clara delivered. Sister Daisy appears unmoved, she shows no emotion. The crowd groans, a cloud of green gas permeates the air. Elder Clara turns, she gazes, and finds a innocent victim. Brudder Jake is having difficulties breathing, and Elder Clara has moved in for the apparent rumble with the giant.
Wait, a savior has swooped in to save the day-the fearless caped wonder has stopped the brawl. The crowd cheers!!!

Otay, Brudder Elwood sabe da dey,I bedder git credit fur dis one, cause dis ain't no ferrytale.

Drool to all in need-
See everyone at the Slobberfest!!!!

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake