[Dailydrool] Waddle Photo

Ellen R Cole ellen at carlson4travel.com
Mon Jun 15 19:35:57 PDT 2009

Some of you may have already looked at the ABC Waddle photos that Shelly Gordon posted. What you DON'T know is that our three are featured in one of them...and it's the best picture we've ever seen of them! We've tried ENDLESSLY to get them to pose for a beautiful calendar/Holiday Card picture and have been completely unsuccessful. I excitedly showed this one to my husband and he said..."If only they weren't in their X-Pen...that would be a perfect picture!". I reminded him that if they weren't in their X-Pen, there wouldn't have BEEN a picture! They would have been going in their usual three different directions! Anyway, since this may be the only opportunity for you to meet all three of our beasts in one place, I'm forwarding it to The Drool. I know it's nice to be able to put faces with names!!
http://public.fotki.com/elcaminoreal/basset_hounds/2009-waddle/mb3o1865.html

Ellen & Miss Magnolia (that's me on the left), Gracie Lou FlatBasset (I'm right...I'm ALWAYS right!), Oliver (I'm surrounded!)....and Abigail (ATB)