[Dailydrool] Instead of gifts, send drool to a birthday girl

Jan Marchlewski jan3luski at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 16 05:53:20 PDT 2009

Today June 16th is my basset niece Willow's 2nd birthday.  My sister (a drooler than lurks) adopted Willow from Bluegrass Basset Rescue in September 2007.  Baby Willow (as she was called then) was just 8 weeks old when she found herself in a basset rescue.

Instead of today being a festive occasion, Willow will spend it at the vet clinic.  Luckily her momma works there.  Willow had some really strange episodes this morning.  She was shaking, whining, elevated heart rate, eyes darting, and unable to get comfortable.  Willow refused to eat her breakfast.  She even refused her favorite food - peanut butter.

Willow could use some drool sent her way.

Jan
Lady, Grace & Lenny