[Dailydrool] Roadhouse Fundraiser- Mid Atlantic

Michelle Schuster shell82079 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 06:37:34 PDT 2009

Just wanted to remind everyone in the NJ/PA area that Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue will be holding a fundraiser dinner at the Texas Roadhouse in Easton PA, on June 30th. 10% of all checks will be given to the rescue. You will need a certiicate to bring, so please e-mail me off list so I can send these- please ask friends and neighbors to attend!  The fundraiser will start at 4pm, and we will have a table set aside for 7pm if you would like to join us!  Please RSVP by June 28th.

The Texas Roadhouse also has given us a gift certificate to raffle off- This $30 GC can be used at Texas Roadhouses throughout the country- We are selling raffle tickets now and will draw the winner 6/30- Tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5- Please email me off list if you would like to purchase tickets. 100% of the procedes will go to Mid-Atlantic.  We accept personal checks or paypal.
Shell82079 at yahoo.com

Michelle Slave to Henery (Blind due to Glaucoma) & Princess
Adoption Coordinator, MABHR
Visit Henery at http://www.dogster.com/?130601
Visit Princess at http://www.dogster.com/?205176
www.midatlanticbassets.com