[Dailydrool] Sick Puppy Hooch in Oregon

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 08:42:51 PDT 2009

Dear peeples and dogs,

We have Puppy Hooch still with us at Oregon Basset Hound Rescue.  He will go to his new foster home this morning.  I hear the family is bery nice and wants him to stay there forever.  His surgery lasted a long time on Monday night, so he had to stay at an emergency vets for 2 nights so they could keep their eyeballz on him.

I hope he can come to the Oregon Basset Hound Games.  Since he is young, he will probably heal quickly, although he's not "out of the woods" yet, whatever that means.  He is not in the woods either, being in the City of Portland for 2 nights...

Thanks for the drool for Puppy Hooch!

Roland, Duke of Ears

Janice Henry Colvin

---