[Dailydrool] Sean and Ana have a firstgiving page

Deb Good dlgood66 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 13:58:14 PDT 2009

Hi everyone!  Ana and I have set up our firstgiving page and we hope that you can help us out with some pledges for Slobberfest!  Slobberfest is the one and only fundraiser for Droopy Basset Rescue and we don't want to show up empty handed!  We are going there in honor of our sis, Pippi who is at the Rainbow Bridge.  She went to Slobberfest every year of her short life and would be very upset if we showed up with no pledges!  Please take a minute to go to our firstgiving page: http://www.firstgiving.com/seanandana  and consider a donation to help the poor homeless hounds of Western Pa.

Thanks!

Sean (and Ana and the mom)