[Dailydrool] Short Nite fur da Brudderz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 16:15:55 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I bee tired todey. It bee short nite at me home.
I tellz you all liddel storie.
Momma been a wurkin real hard, she bee a leebin in da car bout da time da rooster a stretchin and when she com back to da home, she up dem stairs past me dinnerz time. She lookin liddel ruff. Brudder Elwood bee a finkin she needz to git dem grey hairs all cobbered up before da Slobberfest or we gonna put a bag ober herz head.
Back to me storie, I hab to gib da beforez stuff so youze all git da pisure here.
Well, Momma an Daddie go to beddie las nite, an all dem noises a comin down da stairs, an not DEM noises, dis da famblie channel.
Brudder Elwood habbin sum troubles snoozin wif all dis a goin on, an da next fing I knows, I hear Momma a trompin down da stairs and she bee a sayin summfin bout Daddie a makin more noise dan a pack ob beeberz a sawin down da forest. She com by me cage a mutterin and a fussin an she open da door an keep on a walkin out to da food roomz.
She not a walkin fur long.
I bee a watchin dis now---
Next fing da Brudder knowz she slip in a puddle ob da Elder Clara pee an she a slidin thru da kitchsen, she grab da wall, she keep a slidin-it be hard to stop all dem poundz-an she slide into da lub seat.
She stop dere. Oh da wordz, da flames a comin out her choppers. She gots da pee on both feetz, it be all ober da floor, an it be whut dey say 2am.
Brudder Elwood knowz danger, an dis be it. I git back in me cage. I tellz Brudder Jake don't moobe.
All da lites com on. I smellz da cleanin stuff.
An den I hear dis noise.
I go lookie roud da corner.
Momma gots shocolate cupcake in each paw. I git back in me cage. Brudder Elwood knowz better dan to ebbin ask.
It be short nite fur some.
Da Daddie an Elder Clara sleep thru it all.

We sendin Drool to all in need.

We hope to see ebberybodie at Slobberfest!

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts