[Dailydrool] our brudders and sisters of VA Beach

Sandra Culpepper scvld at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 09:39:08 PDT 2009

Hey Drool Friends--We been missin' da 'venchurs of da brudders an sisters of Va Beach.  Hab you missed dem too? An my momma really did see da GETAWAY car, an da all da other stuff dey use when she was dere. It was a liddel white convertible.  Also, dere are lots of odder black cars fur da brudders to use sometime.  Last nite, we know dat Sister Daisy was scaired of dem biggie storms that came. And that makes us really sorry. And we know dat Momma Debbie has got to be really busy now wif dat hound supportin job 'cause of dem storms. We really hope everything is okay now.

Snooter and drool--Lady Bianca (I'm not wearing dat harness!)

                           and her mom