[Dailydrool] Emma The Delicate Diva and her parade

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 17:43:35 PDT 2009

Dis be Emma The Delicate Diva, me had me parade last ebbining, it go good.? but it be hot and humid, so all we bassets were a droolin and pantin.? Me Mommy gave me lots ob water, that helped, and she worried, too much I fink.? So many ob the peoples said how cute I ams, and dey all wanted to pet the Diva, so me let them.? I had on a pretty collar that had roses on it.? At least it didn't rain.? Me no like getting wet.? Fun was had by all.? Drool to all in need.? And to the Brudder's Momma, she need it the mostest with him around.