[Dailydrool] Lookin fur a new home

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 20 21:13:19 PDT 2009

Dis is Speedy Speed Demon ob de West.  Firstest ob all drool to all in need. I habe a whale witout doin de posting. De momma and de Dadperson be too busy wut wit de househunting, but me habe to post todays.

Me needs a new home. Yup you herz correctly. De Speedy be quitting de home. Why today de Dadperson went to work and leabe me outside wit no foods. So me do de barkbarkbark and momma let me in but she no feeds me. Me gibe her de look, nuthin, like a box ob rocks dat one. Me turn ober, gibe she de tummy. Nada, Zero, Zip. Me tummy grubblin now, but de momma no gets de hint. Finally de dadperson came home and dey to blockheads be talking and Momma's light bulb turn on and ask if Dadperson feed me. Nope, says he. Oh no!! says momma and she run to feeds me me dinner. I no eben get a little extra cuz I strabe de whole day. So me packin de bags. Ebenyone interested in gibin me a home -one dat dont forget de breakfeast and no minds a little racing in de house or compost scattering??

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)