[Dailydrool] Laugh of the day but it is embarassing

c.mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Mon Jun 22 07:59:47 PDT 2009

Ok here goes

Rex who has been neutered loves his walks. We get to the top of the hill and stop
for a drink. Some wonderful drooler gave us a water bottle on one of the exchanges
and I still use it daily.

When Rex sits and people see this I am red in the face now :0)
He has this big smile on his face and well his thing pops out and he has a big thingy.
He is almost 2 any ideas on if well if he will ever stop being happy in that manner.
He is not a huge humper to Daisy occasionally but thats it.
He just shows how much he loves me and how happy he is that way.
On a happier note  Rex has lost all his extra weight and I am down about 10 pounds.

Any ideas

Carolyn

Mom to the happiest boy going
Rex aka LiL Foot