[Dailydrool] happy gotcha to memememememe

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 08:40:35 PDT 2009

Today is mine and Jasmines gotcha day

7 years ago today mommy and daddy drove 350 miles round trip to get us from
the place that used to be our home..that meant no more babies for Jasmine no
more sleeping outside and no more field trips around town (I miss the field
trips part but mommy splained it was cause she lubbed me and I can't wander
off like that anymore)

We left our old home and never looked back..Jasmine was so ascared of the
strangers that would be mommy and daddy, I wasn't ...they came with treats.

We drove and drove and then we got home..we had new beds and toys and a
fensed  yard and got to sleep in the big bed..it was heaven...

then two days later I went on field trip and left the gate open and Jassy
did too..the neighbor caught me and brought me home but Jasmine was lost in
the woods for 3 days..people would see her but she would run..the whole
little  town we  lived in were looking for her and people calling us with
siteings and finally on the third day after we went to bed someone called
and she was  walking down this one street and mommy and daddy went in there
jammys and there she was..but she didnt know them either and was scared and
started to run and mommy membered she read iffen she rolled on the ground
and laughed the doggy would come..so mommy did...and jassy did..and  mommy
grabbed her and held on

Jasmine never left home again..and neither did  I

we had the bestest life ever and it couldn't get any better and then we
founded our real live son Benny and the second he walked thru that door we
membered who he was..jassy was so happy to have her baby..

Benny is gone now but we are thankful for the 3 years we had with him..we
are all thankful we have each other..and wish every houndy had a forever
home..

So happy gotcha day to mememmemememememe or is that wewewweweewe me and
Jasmine

Bob the DOg
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr

Bobs store  www.KBspecialties.com