[Dailydrool] Happy 2nd BDay to all of Sunny's Buppies

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 09:18:34 PDT 2009

It is hard to believe that my Thelma Lu is 2 yrs old today.  My little and last buppie is now an adult hound.  I remember the first time I picked her up she  only  weighed about 5 pounds and peed all over my shirt. I looked over at Sandy Gera and Foster Mom Sue Mason and told them this is the girlie I want.   Time just goes by waay to fast.

So happy birthday to Rainbow, Moosie, Bella, Blue, Emma, Bacall, Loki and of course my Thelma Lu.  Wishing you all many more years of terrorizing and humoring your Slaves.

Ellie and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie, Milly and Birthday Girl Thelma Lu