[Dailydrool] Talking Back

Ellen R Cole ellen at carlson4travel.com
Tue Jun 23 19:54:04 PDT 2009

Our Abigail (ATB) talked back to us every night! Our friends thought it was hysterical. She'd typically be asleep on the couch when we'd tell her it was time for bed. In those days before we knew better, this meant that she had to jump off of the couch and climb the stairs to the bedroom. Without us saying another word, she'd bark at us furiously, then jump down, walk to the stairs and climb the stairs...grumbling at us the entire way until she reached the bedroom and got comfortable on her bed. Literally grumbling. The whole way. EVERY night.

Ellen & Miss Magnolia & Gracie Lou FlatBasset & Oliver & Abigail (ATB)