[Dailydrool] Thank you Fram Grandma Sara's Family

Terry amzany at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 24 06:02:20 PDT 2009

We want to say thank you to all the people who are sending such sweet notes to us at this time.  In memory of Grandma Sara maybe you can find someone in your day to day life this week and do something unexpected for them that is nice.  Maybe eat lunch at work with the one who always eats alone, or take a walk with a child,  Fix an extra dinner plate and take it to a shut in.  Tell them you just wanted to spend a little time with them and get to know them better.  We were so lucky to have our Grandma Sara come into our lives many years ago when we all needed each other so much and to think it started with one small act of kindness and grew into love.  They say love hurts when the person leaves this world but not near as much as the great memories feel good that are left behind from having them in our lives while they were here.

Miss Ellie Mae Bassets Family