[Dailydrool] Mouse in da house

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jun 24 17:28:49 PDT 2009

Many years ago when we built this house, we were the lone house, but they were clearing the grounds. We had mice, or maybe just a mouse.Oh hubby, with glee to get this --uh-another varmit ---he went and got the snapper mouse trap. I was in horror. How could he kill this small mouse like that??? I dispatched hubby to get the have-a heart mouse trap. The mouse wandered on in , caught it, and off hubby went to rehome this mouse. He let it go in the field, and came home. The mouse made it back to the house before hubby did. He hauled him off on a daily basis, I cleaned and scrubbed and removed mouse droppings. Yuck. After 2 weeks of hauling said mouse down the street to the field, the snapper was put in place. Mouse went to the mouse bridge.
The basset was useless. I think he thought of the mouse as family. Or maybe he was laughing at us.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts