[Dailydrool] Mouse

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 24 17:40:17 PDT 2009

Well i am an expert on mice having moved out of the Centre ST
Mouse condo. The awful thing about glue traps and they get stuck but you can realse a
mouse by pouring cooking oil on it.
And one day I had a trap that only caught the mouse's leg and then it
started squeaking which completely did me in. I h ad to find him and let
him outside but it was winter.Miss Becky used to catch them in her mouth
and carry them around with the mouth moving but they were safe.
Then Houdini who ran away constantly and during  one runaways she caught a mouse . This would cause me a sleepless night cuz she usually came back and would put it on my pillow. I found one under a scatter mat she brought in,.
I moved and wonder how they're doing. But the Home Depot
 trap sounds wonderful.THe movers even found a trap attached to furniture with
a dead mouse - it was bad.
Georgie