[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 18:52:49 PDT 2009

My deepest condolences to Miss Ellie Mae basset and her family on their loss
of her Grandma Sara.  She had a long, wonderful life capped with a family
who took her in and made her last days as happy and comfortable as possible
-- may we all have such fortune.  I know she's free of pain and reunited
with her own animals at the Bridge.  I'm so sorry for your loss.

We're glad Sarah Jane's surgery went well.  And healing drool to Otis for
his eye.

Happy birthday to Winston Churchill -- what a lucky boy to have such
wonderful foster parents.  Happy birthday Calypso -- we hope you feel better
soon.  And finally happy first birthday to Rudy Mayer and Izzy Vogel -- I
remember when you came to your forever homes.  It seems hard to believe that
a year has passed already!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa
(ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))