[Dailydrool] Boey Ann, Homer , DA BRUDDER and Cnly

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 25 16:17:27 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone

Momma here. We were looking at the drool calendar and there is Boye Anne, the super cutie pie! We remember when Violeta was little and Boye Ann was leaving puppyhood and her mom used to say how Violeta destroying the house reminded her of her Boye Anne as buppy because they did about the same funny/bad/puppy things. Now Violeta is already seven, I wonder how old Boye Ann is...about 9 maybe?
Then there was also Homer when he was a puppy. I refuse to believe that that adorable little angel would ever do anything bad, let alone to become an OEBE. He was just a cute little puppy with wonderful color around his eyes. Esther, what a good picture. It certainly brings lots of bittersweet memories

XAXA HERE:  We send lub and good healing drool to all dose who need. TO BRUDDER: We hopes yoo have fun in da Slobberfest but not knows bout dat fing wib da cream cheese, we no get it.

Drool to all in need and happy Slobberfest fur dose who go dere. TO CNLY: We lub yoo and is still waiting fur yoo. Hopes yoo brudder send yoo soon to us.
Lub
Xaxa, Violeta and da mom