[Dailydrool] Heaven help us Rex gained another pound and a half

c.mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Fri Jun 26 09:08:54 PDT 2009

This is what pride gets you!

I walk Rex every night for an hour someday 2, 3 times. He looks mean and lean. We go to vets to pick up our frontline. I found a tick today, got it and remembered oh its that time of year. Anyway we weigh him, he is up a pound and a half
so he is now 101.5. He is a lab / shepherd mix and is now 11.5 pounds overweight

The nice vet lady said it could be muscle not to worry, keep walking and change his food to senior food. Oh my dog poor little buddy is only a year and a half old and senior food.

One very not sure what to think mom

Carolyn

Rex aka LiL Foot
(hey mom I never puked on the way to the vet first time ever even though I puked on the way back)

LiL Miss Daisy Halo (hey welcome to my world I am almost 8 and the senior food was headed my way some day)