[Dailydrool] Morse and the Cricket Ball

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Fri Jun 26 16:28:30 PDT 2009

Becky,

Your video gave me a great laugh, and it woke Frank and Sarah right up from their naps.  Too funny!!  Morse did a "double-dog dare", if I ever saw one!  Thanks for posting,

Nancy, owned by Sweet Ol' Sarah and Frank da Tank

Original Post: " Morse has found a new ball in the field - a cricket ball? - and this is officially his favourite thing.? He and I have this game - here's the video - watch to the end - he made me jump! http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss191/cornishstumpy/morse%20and%20cricket%20ball%20june%2009/?action=view&current=034.flv

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB"