[Dailydrool] Fabric Tote on HB for Percy Jackson!

SUSAN INTESSIMONE froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 27 09:18:22 PDT 2009

I spent 3 hours this morning making a terrific padded fabric tote bag featuring bassets and other dogs and other solids/prints.  We are trying to pay down Percy Jackson's huge bill (approaching $800) for his regular vetting and heartworm treatments.  He tested positive again yesterday, even though he underwent the treatment in May/June.  He is the first basset in our rescue to ever need to be treated twice--not exactly a distinction we're happy about.

SO, if you get a chance, pop on over to Hound's Bay and check it out under Other Basset Items.  He has an approved adopter so the sooner we get him well, the sooner he gets to go home!

Susan and the Hoptown bassets + 2
Murphy, Jeremiah, Sweenie + Beth and Percy Jackson
www.bluegrassbassetrescue.org