[Dailydrool] Percy Jackson Heartworm Treatment

krosey21 at aol.com krosey21 at aol.com
Sat Jun 27 15:54:37 PDT 2009

 Our baby Lily went
through heartworm treatment in December after receiving a positive test
in November.? We adopted her from one of the local humane society's and
they didn't test her for heartworm before we adopted her.? Our vet had
us wait four months after the treatment to test her again saying that
it takes at least that long for all of the heartworms to die off and be
absorbed by the body.? Maybe I read your post wrong but if you had
Percy Jackson treated recently, you should wait a bit longer to have
him re-tested for heartworm as that this result may be a false
positive.? When we had Lily re-tested in April, she came back
negative.? If I misread your post, I apologize for the response.? I am
just trying to offer some advice.

Kelly, Sean, Lily, Daisy, and Mya (basset wannabe)