[Dailydrool] Of Mice and Morse

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Sat Jun 27 19:31:16 PDT 2009

All the talk lately about mice reminded me of the time I went to feed the
hounds, reached in to the bag to find the scoop and wound up petting a furry
little piece of "kibble" Now imagine LOTS of screaming and assorted EWWWWWS,
as I ran to wash the mouse off me. That's when I learned to put the kibble
in a plastic tub I could seal! I was so mad because I had to  throw out all
that food not knowing  what the little thing had done in there. Also I loved
the video of Morse, THAT IS HIS BALL AND THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS! We
love you Morse!          Debbie and the Masterpiece Bassets