[Dailydrool] pulling up carpet ?

Taylor family jklmtaylor at verizon.net
Sun Jun 28 10:00:36 PDT 2009

We are pulling up 2 rooms of carpet ourselves to get ready for new wood laminate floors. As I suspected the dog urine stains went through the carpet, through the pad and underneath to the wood subfloor. Does anyone know of a way to clean this wooden floor and hopefully remove some of the odors/stains before the installers come in 2 days? We had thought of bleach or maybe baking soda but perhaps there is an actual product? Can reply off list. Thanks, Lisa and the WV girls