[Dailydrool] Mango thanks you

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Mon Jun 29 05:12:19 PDT 2009

Mango wanted me to pass on her thanks to everyone who commented favorably about her photos. I tell her every day what a Pwetty Gurl she is, but I know it means a lot coming from others too. I don't think she's heard that much in her life. She'll hear it every day from now on.

Last night, she actually was chewing on a piece of a toy. It was just a scrap (actually, a rooster head....) with all stuffing and squeaker removed, but she was mouthing it and dropping/picking it up. It was the first time I've seen her pay attention to any kind of toy, so another step forward for her. I'll try some toys with her privately today to see if she is interested. I'm sure if the others are around trying to take it, she won't touch, but maybe one on one. She does want to play and tries to wrestle with Kahuna - he is very gentle with her.

Mango doesn't drool, but the rest of the crew sends drool on to all in need. We are having another cold rainy day here in New Hampshire, so we are hoping to get some sun soon and dry out....in June it's rained all but 2 days (27 out of 29 days) and been in the 60s almost every day.

Synthia
Bud, Bareny, Kahuna, Zuma, Pearl, Mango
Ace, Sage, Maya, Kirby