[Dailydrool] Listening bassets

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Jun 29 08:40:50 PDT 2009

I have to agree with Sally wholeheartedly.  My kidz may listen but if it is
not what they want to hear they  will totally ignore what I have said.  Words like
cut it out, stop, quiet go in one ear and out they other.  On the other hand
if it is food related (supper time, breakfast time, treat) they are all ears (pun intended).

It's nice to now that finally L.L. has posted something my gals actually do.  I
was beginning to think that my gals were sooooo not normal (but I love them
anyway).

Karen and The Dog House Gang

"WHY BASSETS ARE BETTER THAN KIDS"

# 16......" Houndies always listen, no matter what you say!"

They may listen, but it doesn't mean they'll take any notice.

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK