[Dailydrool] Cnly rites

bevzap at comcast.net bevzap at comcast.net
Tue Jun 30 07:09:45 PDT 2009

Dis Cnly. I big boy now. Unckel Nigel riting dis for me dey still wont lemme use da magik ritin machine. Dey sez I gotta learn da vwls. Ise workin onit. Ise workin onit.

Yestaday I were 6 munths ole. Dat meen I kin goes to dese fings whut callt shows and be innem instead ob watching. MomPerson want me ta putter my pritty hed up. I no wanna. She pull up I pull down. Who gonna win? Dum de dumm dumm. Wanna guess? Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahah.

Yestiffy for my haf birfday MamaNature done dropt a whole birdie rite in da yart. MomPerson not home but DadPerson were. Da birdie not mobing much eben when it juss fell outta da skye. Uncle Cooper Sir say it ded awreddy. Mebbe hawk got it an dropt it he say. Enywas it done fell kerplunkit rite at my pritty little toesies. DadPerson hab fun chasin me roun and roun da yart. I nose dis cuz he yellin so he heppy, rite? An Uncle Nigel an Uncle Llewis, dey chasin too, wanna bird ob dey own, wanna tek mine. Ooooohnooooo, nobody git it. Well 'cept I jiggedly when I shudda joggedeled an DadPerson he RITE DERE, he fass for a ole guy. Den he pry my little mouf open an toss da boid where I cant git it an not eben Uncle Cooper sir culd. When MPerson come home he tellin she allabout it. She go getda boid an frowed it away!! Whut a waste!!

Den I et part ob a -- whatchacallit, Llewis? Whut were dat fing mede ob dat he et? Raffy?

Den I etpart of a  raffy plece holder fing offa da tebel. Oh yeh I kin reech da tebel reel ez an DPerson awways fergetin ta push in he chair. Dat free I et so far. Won ta go.

Den I dug a big ole hole by da dek for MPerson ta step in she not lookin...

Den I lernt ta fwip da fingie on da doggie food holder an tipt it ober, but dere hardly enyfing leff. MomPerson herd dat. Come runnin yellin an hollerin an den Uncle Nigel an Uncle Llewis start fiting right dere in dis tiny spece wif Unkle Llewis hafway inna food bin. Oooo MPerson mad. I rund away an watched. I no dummy.

Taday I pusht da beby gate ober so alla we houndie culd visit DPerson in he big crate where he sleep. It da biggest crate I ebber seed wif no bars onit. I culd like it in dere. Gotta biiiiiiig bed......

Love an Drool to all in Need from Nigel an Llewis transkripeing for Cnly

an

I Cnly

I luv yu

Luv Cnly