[Dailydrool] Condolences

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 15:31:43 PST 2009

We wish to offer our condolences to Shelly, Don, Diesel, Eeyore and Dudley
(and the kitties) on the passing of Doc.  We will miss seeing him at the ABC
events, miss his pictures of him and his annual birthday cake, and of the
pics from the travelling such as Wyoming. We will always remember the video
of him helping himself to a dog biscuit. Oh so funny. He will forever be
remembered when all see the ABC trailer with Doc's picture on it.  Godspeed
to the handsome Doc Gordon.

To Momperson, Nigel and Llewis--our condolences of Grandpa Mitchell going to
the Rainbow Bridge. We will miss his stories and his contribution to the
senior letter from FLorida along with Elder Clara's posts within it.

We will definitely be lighting candles for the safe journey of both. Sad
arroohhhsss for 2 senior boys who have gone on to wait for the day they will
be reuinited with their slaves.

Dee
Maggie and Mazzie
Oliver and Cooper