[Dailydrool] Treggin

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:28:54 PDT 2009

It were treggin not trekkin becawse Mperson done put da trek fro wadder. Now
whut kinder deel are dat??? I esk you. A niceself respeting Basset stompin
fro ole stale wadder. Course him hab peebers init. Leest MPerson say here da
peebers? I look I no see no peebers juss heerd sum frowgs. We outs somwheres
I not go befour. It berry nice cept MPerson nervos cuz dese men dey comepark
an walker inna woods, den anodder come and walker inna woods den liddel time
dey comes out again firss won den anodder an dribe off seprately. MomPerson
say it a spot where dey meets for a
assig.....aseis...LLLLLEEEWWWWIIISSSSSSS!!!!! where you be, brudder??? Bring
dat book here. Now lookee it meen a secretplace where lubbers meet.....no
trist not whut she say it sumefin wif asses in it. AssigNation. Dat it.
Eneyways dey mekes (Yess Lllewsi fank you muchly) MomPerson jumpy. She lock
me inna Van (winners open a bit) an in da shade)an go laya trek. She waching
da peepels inna cars go down a peth an comes beke agin an she waching da Van
an den she all smileyface cuase she see a big white an blek SVu pull in an
park an a buncha da cars whut juss sitting dere dey sunley leeb. Guess dey
got bort waitin for whatebber dey waitin for.
 Den we wate awhilesome and den go foller da trek. It not bad, not da firss
won. Lotsa weeds. Lotsa lifddel whispry fings inna grass. Lotsa deerpoop.
Dey muss poop a lot cuz dere were deer poop ebberywhichwhere. Dey muss be
berry big deers too becuz...whut Llewis? Oh. Sorry...yeah ok.

So we go pass da deer poop (lotsa OK LLEWIS) and I fine alla golbes an stuff
whut got hopdoggiespeeces unner um and den we turn da corner an .....WADDER.
Not a liddel,a lot. Up to my dellykate nees. My beyootiful white nees. An I
keep a stomping thro da muck. (She cheet she got muckerboots on). I smell
her eben wif da wadder dereand den we outta da wadder and inna weeds agin an
dere it were, da final fingie wif hottiedoggies unner it. MomPerson say i
done reel good.
Den we start beke an dere anodder white an blek car an dis time a ladie she
walker ober and wanner meet ME an she reel nice so I ledder an she an
MPerson talker about birds nemed Sendhill Crates and abot trekkin and
po-leece and wheffer I could mebbe fine a liddel boylost (oh come ON, how
hard culd it be? Liddle boys awways gots candy.) So MPerson teke da Po-leece
lady neme an say she fink about it.

Den we comes home. I mist lunch but dey didnt get all dem hotdoggiefings,
needer.
Dats my day.

Now we sends
Tons ob drool to Sweet Cookie an Pawcasso Blossom, whut gone on ahed to
wait. We so specially sorry. Ahroos to you an we gone lite up a candel
tonight for you.
Love and snooters
Nigel an Llewis
Cooper whut got leff at Home'