[Dailydrool] comfortis

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:33:19 PDT 2009

----------------

Comfortis is a med that is being used around here (in the South) more
and more.  Believe it or not, some flea populations are apparently
developing resistance to the chemicals used in Frontline, so Comfortis
is a different chemical. (All this is according to my vet).

Morse's adventures are hysterical as always, Sally.  I will add that
whenever Barney decides to have a good roll in the grass, he also acts
like he's done something very macho.  he will often after getting up,
paw the ground like a bull, then ROO! at the top of his lungs.  Of my
others, Pw. A. rollls with great abandon and joy, then gets up and
walks away as if "nothing to see here, you didn't notice that"; Bozlee
rolls only in specially stinky things, then shakes himself with great
satisfaction, and Hector - who wishes he lived in Paris along the
Seine, spending his afternoons talking philosophy and smoking
Gauloises - never deigns to roll in anything.

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!