[Dailydrool] Fred

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Thu Mar 19 12:35:49 PDT 2009

A couple of people have asked, and yes, Fred is coming out to join me and the other four leggers here in New Hampshire. I told Helena if no one else stepped up, and she could arrange it, I had a warm bed for him here. Fred will be 11 years old in May, so looks like we'll have a party soon! Sounds like he will be here in early April. Just in time to get started on the "Biggest Loser" program LOL. I know he'll feel a lot better when he loses some of that weight. Helena is getting his basic vet care and neutering (if he's up to it) before he makes the trip. I don't know yet if he will keep the name Fred or not - I just found out yesterday he was coming here! I've informed the other little old men, so they are getting a rocker ready and working on the tall tales to tell each other while they watch the world go by.

Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna (another old man to torment!), Pearl (just make sure he respects my personal space)
Ace, Maya, Sage