[Dailydrool] Costumes

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Thu Mar 19 14:56:40 PDT 2009

I've done a number of different outfits for the houndage.  I think
the one that went over the best was when Jammers was a puppy and she wore
just a pair of Bunny ears to BassetFest - that photo is in the Dog Fancy
Basset magazine.  Then there was the matching set.  I had a
purple dress with red hats appliqued on the bodice and a big red hat, so I
had matching purple dresses with red hat appliques made for 2 of the girls
along with fancy red hats.  This was for, I think, Purple and
Syndi.  Purple also wore here poils.  So did I.  We won the
costume contest at Nationals with that one.  Then I reprised it at
BassetFest, but had Dice and Vinnie (boys, obviously) wearing the dresses
and red hats and poils.  They are very secure in their masculinity
and didn't mind.  The easist outfits are just toddler clothes.
Toddler t-shirts or undershirts from Wal-mart and maybe a pair of shorts
to match.  Makes a cheap costume and can be fancied up with a fancy
hat.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:
Rebec Bassets at
www.rebecbassets.com
Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. at www.bbrescue.org