[Dailydrool] BoardWaddle

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Tue Mar 24 05:45:14 PDT 2009

Barney is embarrassed to say his mom isn't much of a fundraiser - she is too busy buying and donating to everyone else, and doesn't get much done herself. But, Barney did make up a FirstGiving page for BoardWaddle. We plan to attend, but that is up in the air now, with his surgery and unknown outcome and costs. I do hope to have some pledges to offer, in Barney's name if he can't attend in pawson, whether or not we make the trek ourselves. If anyone has any spare tweat money, even a dollar, Barney would be greatful!

Barney also has drool to send to those who need it for the next few days since he is getting spoiled with lots of tweats and goodies until Friday. And the rest of the clan is drooling overtime too, hoping for some of those goodies too...

http://www.firstgiving.com/ross_hounds_waddle

Snooters and drool to all!
Synthia, rubbing bellies like crazy
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl, holding a bed for Bodhi
Ace, Maya, Sage