[Dailydrool] 16days399hours23955minutes1437306seconds

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Tue Mar 31 06:50:40 PDT 2009

WOW! It is getting closer all the time!!

HI BOB!!

Momma said I could post on the drool and see if there was anyone who might want to share a room at the Residence Inn. Just in case you wanted to go to the Boardwaddle and the hotel is all booked up. It will be me and momma and our two legged brudder. He is grown so we didn't know if anyone would wanna share with us. But iffen you might wanna, then you can email us and we can work something out. We will be getting there on Thursday. Hopefully in the afternoon. That is if momma don't get lost this year. She always gets lost when she gets to New Jersey! I think she just likes to drive more to look at the scenery!!

We are getting pretty EXcited!! It will be great to see everyone and I am going to try to be on my best behavior!

snooters and drool to everyone!!

King George
NORAINNORAINNORAINNORAINNORAINNORAINNORAINNORAINNORAINNORAINNORAINNORAIN