[Dailydrool] Leslie Ames address confirmed

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 1 06:55:44 PST 2009

It's us da Tana triplets and we just want yoo awl to know that the address a few have listed for Gwamma Leslie is the right one.

Leslie Ames

14600 Springhill Road

Frenchtown, MT 59834

We think it would be great for lots of yooz to send her a card.  We know she said she isn't going to be on the puter much in the next couple of weeks.  If she can't get to the mailbox much, maybe her naybors will bring it to her.  When owr mom woofed wif her for a few short minutes on Fwiday nite she said she was depressed cuz she can no longer eat many of her favorite foods, like chicken noodle soup.....too much sodiyum.  She can have fresh or frozen veggies but not the canned wuns.  We bet ham is on dat list too, unless it is a lower sodiyum kind.  She was told dat if da habits dint change the next attack might be her last wun.  Sum time this next week she will have to take herself to rehab for some mild exercise.

We mite twy to call her for jus a few minutes today.  Donna Owen, the vice pres of the rescue who has been visiting, left yesterday if we member right.  She will be moving up to Leslie's area this spring.  Not sure how Gwamma Leslie is going to be able to care for all da four leggers while she is spozed to be taking it easy the next two weeks and we are berry concerned.  Pweeze send lots of drool her way.  Yoo can always email us off list or Susan Davenport, too(suzique2u at aol.com).  Fanks!

Pw Pawcasso Blossom...alfa at dis howse

Annie Belle WC PS ...hi Sebastyun

Jennie Mae...I yam the CUTE one here

Offishul spokeshounds for MT Basset Rescue