[Dailydrool] Mitchell

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 1 12:47:30 PST 2009

With a heavy heart we wish Mitchell a safe journey to the bridge.  He will be missed so much by all of us on the drool.  Beverly we will be thinking of you.  It is a hard and brave decision to make when we send our babies to the bridge.  But it is always with love in our hearts and the knowing this is what is best for them.  You are in our hearts.  You will have the houndies there to give you special love these moments.  Mitchell was loved by many, what a wonderful thing for you to know these coming days.

Leslie, we need you to take care of yourself.  You are an important person to all of us on the drool.  You must think of yourself these days and do what the doctor tells you.

Drools to all and special snooter kisses to those in need from Ella Louise

diane and Ella Louise