[Dailydrool] Mitchell

Sarah WEEKS slweeks at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 1 14:59:58 PST 2009

Dear Bev and Family,
The Mobile Gang is bowing respectfully to the north in tribute to the passing of Grandpa Mitchell. I am sure that my heart dog Rosebud will be thrilled beyone measure to sniff and romp at the Bridge with the celebrity who was responsible for her getting so many treats. (as I was snorking over all the hilarious misadventures of your crew, bites of my breakfast were snarfed numerous times by Herself.)
Please know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers today as you release your old friend from his pain.

Mournful ahrrooooooos y'all,
Sarah and the Mobile gang,
T-Bone, Scarlett, Tar Baby the Wild man wannabe and Rosebud ATB