[Dailydrool] The Bridge & The Buppies

Elizabeth A. Kolenich lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 09:17:23 PST 2009

The buppies and I have had several conversations about the recently lost
loved ones and their trips to the bridge.  We are all very saddened by the
hounds that have been lost this past month, and though we are new to the
drool and didn't know many of them, we feel the need to do something in
their honor.  The buppies came up with a wonderful idea and are asking the
slaves of those lost for their approval and help.

Each of the 16 buppies would like to have a surrogate name (the name of a
hound lost) in honor of those that have crossed to the bridge and when they
are adopted they will tell their new families all about their Bridge Angel
who is watching over them.

The Buppies names are:

Bella's - 5 weeks old

Nickie (F)

Freckles (F)

Buttercup (F)

Doc (M)

Dutch (M)

Nudder Butter (M)

Daphne's - 4 weeks old

Lyla (F)

Kahlua (F)

Liberty (F)

Gus (M)

Nick (M)

Tate (M)

Tyson (M)

Wizzer (M)

Abbott (M)

Winslow (M)

They can all be viewed at:
http://www.bhra.org/BHRA_Puppies_Winter_2009.htm

Please feel free to email me if you'd like one of the puppies to carry the
surrogate name of your lost hound and a story about them.

Each of them will be sure to tell their new furever homes all about them!

Much love and healing drool from the ever growing Kolenich gang!

Sport & Tide - The droolers & rulers of the house

Malcolm & Harley - basset wannabe's

Anakin, Raven & Morris - The feline rulers of the house

And of course. all the fosters

Bella & babies

Daphne & babies

Lizz Kolenich
 <mailto:lizzkolenich at yahoo.com> lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
205-739-9418

Basset Hound Rescue of Alabama
Trustee, Adoption/Intake Coordinator & a PROUD Foster Mom/Failure
 <http://www.bhra.org/> www.bhra.org

Please help us support our 16 puppies and their moms!

 <http://www.firstgiving.com/2009_bhra_litters>
http://www.firstgiving.com/2009_bhra_litters

For more photo's and stories about these pups & moms visit:

 <http://www.flickr.com/photos/35756912@N07/>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/35756912@N07/