[Dailydrool] Biodegradable Poop Bags

Karen Muchmore bassets4me at netzero.net
Mon Mar 2 10:13:32 PST 2009

Hello fellow droolers.

I am wondering if any of you out there have any experience with biodegradable poop bags.  I am trying hard to be a responsible pet owner and clean up after my pet at all times - my pocket always contains at least two poops bags.

It dawned on me today that while I am being a responsible pet owner, I am not being a responsible conservationist.  One dog equals lots of plastic poop bags in the trash.

I have investigated two different options - poopbags.com and Ecochoices.  I like poopbags.com, but was wondering if anyone out there knows of a better product.

We are contemplating a pooper disposal, in addition to this.

Thanks for your input.

Karen Muchmore