[Dailydrool] Grandpa Mitchell

kendrick2634 at roadrunner.com kendrick2634 at roadrunner.com
Mon Mar 2 17:05:49 PST 2009

I was so heartbroken to hear that Grandpa Mitchell has made his way to the bridge. I don't post much but i do read every drool and I can't tell you Bev how much I have laughed and cried over the antics of your gang. That is one of the very first things I read when I came to the drool and I have loved every minute of it ever since. There are no words to describe the hurt ,but know that we all loved Grandpa Mitchell whether we knew him personally or not. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Leslie,
   Please take care of yourself for the hounds need you desperately. Get well soon.
Everyone else who has had a recent loss we send our heartfelt sympathies.

  Cathy momslave to Mis Cherry, Susie, Cuddles the cocker, rascal and Bentley ATB