[Dailydrool] Drool for Bud

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:34:26 PST 2009

Synthia, we are sending you gobs of drool for Bud.  Our seniors deserve all our love and drool.

Bev and Debbie, just remember the old Jimmy Buffett song, "It is 5 o'clock somewhere".  Bev if you truly start drinking early, perhaps Nigel can some up with another song about when it is time to start drinking.  Is there an appropirate time?   Never

Bev, maybe the gang has planned all this just to keep you busy.

To Doc's family we send healing drools.

We send drools to every houndie and family who needs special care and love.

Diane and Ella Louise