[Dailydrool] naughty senior hound

Lyn McEnaney lmcenaney at cox.net
Tue Mar 3 07:15:15 PST 2009

Morgan, who has never had an OEBE moment in her entire 15 1/2 years,
had a naughty weekend. Please note it has taken me a while to post,
and this was several weekends ago, and there have been no ill effects.
Take it away, Morgan -
BWAAAHHAAAAHHHAAAHHHAAAAHHAAA!!!!!!
I got the chicken bones.
And I ate em up.
And it was GOOOOOOD! I did not know what I have been missing. And then
I joyfully scattered trash around the kitchen, and then took a nap. A
gassy nap. It was awesome.
The next day, I sneaked out while Dad and the 13 year old 2 legger
puppy were fixing the garage door. I went for walkies ALL BY MYSELF in
a circle around our house. Nobody knew where I was until the neighbor
lady who owns the fattest chihuahua in the world (I'm kinda scared of
her, what if she tried to eat ME?) ratted me out. Mom and Dad running
around, 2 legger puppies on their bikes - it was exciting, I tell ya.
I came around the corner of the house and gave everybody my best "Who
are you people? Do I know you?" look. Then I took a nap. The 2 legger
puppies had to go see if I had pooped, and pick it up. It builds
character.
About the senior poop thread - that happens to me, usually about once
a week. I'm sleeping hard, and I just can't get my back end up and out
the door fast enough. But my people don't fuss at me, they know I
can't help it. You can tell that I was heading for the door.
I send loving thoughts to everybody who has had a hound go to the
bridge. I'm getting close to it, myself, and it's awfully pretty, but
I'm not quite ready yet. I know that my mama and brother are waiting
there for me, to alligator mouf my head, and push in front of me at
the buffet. Then we'll take a nap. And I'll be able to run really fast
again. I hope my people will give another hound the beautiful life
that I'm living.
Lyn (hugging my senior girl tight!)
Morgan (oooofff! Mom!)