[Dailydrool] Houndsbay auctions

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 3 07:09:52 PST 2009

First, I want to send condolences to all of those who have lost your beloved hounds recently. It sure seems like it's been one after another here lately.

If anyone is up for a little shopping this week, CBHR has several McCartney's items listed on Houndsbay. There are some cute green t-shirts, mugs, a door mat and a few other items. Even if you're not buying, the designs will bring a smile to your face. You can search for keyword "CBHR" to find our auctions. The auctions all end late Saturday night.

Thanks!

Debbie Malta
Carolina Basset Hound Rescue
www.cbhr.com