[Dailydrool] Molly at the Bridge

Joni Thomas fredehound at comcast.net
Tue Mar 3 07:52:42 PST 2009

A Member of the Seattle Basset Meet Up Group just had to send her beloved Molly to the Bridge at age 13. Their family is extremely sad and are looking for reassurance ( you can read part of her email below).

She is not a Drooler,  but there is no better place for comfort and reassurance so if you have a moment could you drop her a note to let her know things will be OK and when the time is right a new Basset will be there for her. I know she will appreciate it.

Heather wrote:

"We told her it was OK and now she is at peace. She was becoming lethargic and her back legs were wobbling to much."

"Please give me some guidance and reassurance on what can be done if we ever get a Basset Hound again."

You can email her at:
Heather < seeksheath at bccnow.net >

Joni Thomas

The Terrific Thomas Hounds

Fred  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739990

Earl   http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739999

Bob-a-licious   http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739959

Little Stuart  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739974

Looking for cool stuff check out   https://www.petlane.com/joni

All my profits go to support Basset Rescue