[Dailydrool] Bud update

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Tue Mar 3 16:59:25 PST 2009

Thanks to everyone for the drool - I wasn't sure we needed it, but found out we do. Bud went to the vet this evening and he has a new onset heart murmur (III/VI for those who are interested). We sent off labs and he has an appointment with a cardiologist for and exam and echocardiogram on Monday. If he seems worse, I'll come back from my trip early and get him in on Friday, but I really need the credit from the meeting. At least it's only a few hours from home so I have the option. I hope this is something we can control with medication for a while.

We appreciate the drool so far and hope there is some "strong heart" drool still available.
Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time....
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl
Ace, Maya, Sage