[Dailydrool] Archie buppy needs some drool and prayers.

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Mar 4 07:59:00 PST 2009

Archie my hopefully new family member, is in need of some of that healing drool and prayers..  I got a note from Judy that says he has a very serious strain of kennel cough.  He went to the vet yesterday because he is worse, though Judy said he felt a little better this morning but he is really congested.  So if you have a little extra drool I will combine it with ours and I know it will work.
I am keeping the (my?) little buppy in my prayers.
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Abby Gale, Sadie Maye, Nelly Belle, Teeka, Gregor, Cuddles
with our forever angels and baby boys, Tucker (ATB) and Russell (ATB)